Re: Free software, proprietary software and Stalin

Thus spake Raj Mathur:

>Capitalism, etc have to do with this.  The only ``ism'' I can
>associate with this movement is (hehheh) ``Freedomism''.  If you're

Atul - You have that magic (and non controversial) word you were searching
for here.  Sure beats Linux.  If GNU is not Unix, surely you can say GNU
is not Linux :)

>making you work on GNU software or else, no one is preinstalling GPL'd
>software on millions of PC's and making you pay for it... just walk

What about a Dell PC bundled with Linux? ;)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx