FW: Re: Half Baked Linux = Corel Linux

Intresting Post from Corel Linux Newsgroup, View from a conumers point
who see's Linux besides MS on the table to be brought

After reading this it makes me re-think "Is Linux really worth all this
trouble"
(note : at least the desktop one)
----
Virtually yours,
Nagendra

73's, VU2CLN, ICQ : 4779564 | nagendra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
| Imagination is more important than knowledge |
| - Albert Einstein  |