Re: LI traffic and a proposal

Mrinal Kalakrishnan proclaimed:
> What I suggest, is that subscribers who want the mailing list in
> digest form should be able to receive a single digest containing
> messages from all the lists they are subscribed to. I don't think
> Majordomo can do this (correct me if I'm wrong), but we could probably
> hack up a small app to do it..

It takes trivial perl and majordomo configuration hackage to do this.  But
it is a terrible nightmare to maintain.  Mainbly because some folks
receiving this digest email are bound to reply to the wrong mailing list.

Thaths
--
  "Hey, we just got away with murder. And it was so easy.  Y'know,
      I never liked that wiener Milhouse." -- Homer J. Simpson