original ILUG-D site - revisited

Hi Nishi,

I must say your site looks great.  I personally am not too keen on
having multiple sites, so is there any way you can be convinced to
work on the PHPNuke site and enhance that with all the lovely stuff
you've done on your site?

We really need a Linux-Delhi-specific theme (like the one you're using
on your site) and a ``Meet the Member'' box would also be great.  I
know you're a Perl person (like me) and not a PHP one, but would you
be interested in coding up these two for the site?

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/