RE: Bandwidth Manager For Linux.

Hi,

There is a software (NETMASTER) developed by ERNET in Banglore for Redhat
6.2 that can be used for bandwidth monitoring and management.  I have
installed it today and it seems to be working.  The software is available
for free download at: http://eis.iisc.ernet.in/~netmaster/netmaster.html

Those who try the software in your system, please remember to install the
tetex group of fonts in their system before installing it.  There are
aroung 7 RPM's for tetex available on Redhat 6.2 CD.

Regards

George Joseph