Victim of VSNL's new policy

Hi All,
I am running sendmail 8.9.3 on linux box . Now as per VSNL's new
policy they don't allow  to relay any mails even if you are using dialup from
them (Correct me if i am wrong) .Only allowed to who have someacoount@xxxxxxxx
like... of email address.

So now i want my online server to receive my domains mail as well as to act as
an SMTP for these domains.
I tried by putting
mydomain.com in /etc/mail/relay-domains & putting
mydomain.com RELAY in /etc/mail/access and run the
makemap hash /etc/mail/access < /etc/mail/access
command all ....., but the it says relaying denied...,

Can someone tell me how to configure sendmail to act as an smtp to certain
domains only.

Regards

Yash