Mbox indexing and search program

Hi,

Does anyone know of a program which would take multiple mbox format
mail files as input and convert them to searchable web pages?  I
realised that with 500MB of (sometimes) useful information in my
mailing list archives, I need some method of getting to messages on
specific topics fast without having to search through the whole lot
(that takes time!)

Of course, one could use MHonArch to convert the files to web pages
and then ht://dig to index those pages, but I was hoping for a
single-stop solution.

Any ideas/pointers welcome

Regards,

-- Raju