Re: Blocking pornographic sites]

I am assuming they have given you some kind of control to stop or start
services for a user. If you cant do it through the LDAP directory you
can atleast generate a daily report of which users are over the limit
and then manually stop services for those users maybe ?? The first time
would be difficult but I cant imagine 100's of users going over limit
everyday.

Ofcourse the best thing to do would be to add it inside the webmail
package but if you dont have access to the code then...

Mithun