[Re: Blocking pornographic sites]

>so while they cannot check their mails, the mails keep coming and in >absence
of a system to enforce quotas, the HDD fills up continuously.

Which brings us back to the question of why you can't enforce quotas
(something related to LDAP), IIRC. IMHO, you can't have a decent setup without
quotas, even on a small network (where a wicked mail loop or user can put you
out of commission).

Since I have used LDAP + quotas effectively for a long time, I advise you to
try and fix *that* problem first, and then decide whether to play big brother
on your users as a quickfix.

wr,
nikk