Meeting, and assorted stuff.

Hi Folks,
              Its that time of the month again, and a meeting should be
happening. However, I have shifted base to Calcutta now and will be here for
a couple of years for doing my MBA. That makes it difficult for me to
coordinate meetings etc., and I guess someone else has to do it now. Pankaj
is the one who usually coordinates with me, so he should be the natural
choice.
               The days of the "footloose and fancy free"ness are now over,
and I'm also not in a position to be fulltime maintaining the website
anymore. Will any of the previously enthu junta take over? Its not so much
really.... just have to update the meeting venue/agenda etc. regularly....
and have to keep changing the tentative date of Linux-Delhi societification
on the front page (There is always a glimmer of hope ;-). Ask me for the
tarball, Scotty.

Regards,
Sunny.