From: "Sandip Bhattacharya" <sandipb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] Graphical Telnet Client

: What you need is a Windows X server. This is a problem as perhaps
: the only ones available are all commercial ones, costing many a dollar.
:
: The alternative would be VNC. You run vnc on the server on a different
: X instance, and use a windows VNC client to access X apps on the
: server.
:
: The cons are, for every user you would need a X instance, which would
: soon bring down the computer, if it is not as robust as a bull.
:
: - Sandip
: