Re: Graphical Telnet Client

What you need is a Windows X server. This is a problem as perhaps
the only ones available are all commercial ones, costing many a dollar.

The alternative would be VNC. You run vnc on the server on a different
X instance, and use a windows VNC client to access X apps on the
server.

The cons are, for every user you would need a X instance, which would
soon bring down the computer, if it is not as robust as a bull.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya