Re: Re: Installation problem with redhat6.1/6.2

Dear friend

I'm very thankful for your prompt reply.
I had made three linux partition(/,/usr,/boot)and one swap partition.I had given the following memory space
1)/ = 700MB
2)/boot = 31MB
3)/usr = 1000MB
4)swap = 127MB
As you had  mentioned for hard disk of 20GB, while I've
only 8.4GB of hard disk with win98 already installed in C: partition of 4.5GB space.
Therefore how can I make the root partition and install
linux.

Please help !!

Regards
Sandeep