Re: Burned CD in linux, unable to browse in windhoz

I tried all the option for joliet it's etc
These are -R for rock ridge extension
               -J for joliet  fs for windohuz & Nt
                -T Transtable  etc
it is still saying ...
Using HUNTERSN.000;1 for  /huntersnshv.html (huntersns.html)
Using HONEY-US.000;1 for  /honey-usesms.html (honey-uses.html)
Using HONEY-HU.000;1 for  /honey-huntersns.html (honey-hunters3ns.html)
Using HONEY-HU.001;1 for  /honey-hunters3ns.html (honey-hunters3.html)
Using HONEY-HU.002;1 for  /honey-hunters3.html (honey-hunters.html)
and
mkisofs: Error: /software/CD4/file_php/bannerimages/rightsitey.jpg and
/software/CD4/file_html/bannerimages/rightsitey.jpg have the same Rock
Ridge name

why it is still using short names instead of there actaul names ?and why two
files of same name at diferent locations says same rock ridge name ?

Help!!

regards,
Yash