Re: Problem with Mail distribution pls suggest

USE fsck -apv
and u are out of dengour u dont have to reinstall
telnet or something as what i feel and otherwise use
ramdisk from tomsrtbt.com
amd get checked the hardisk corruption u dont ahve to
go for that big procees regards linuxboy kshpunish.

--- ajaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi List
>
> we are using Red Hat virsion 6.0 and it Kernel
> virsion is  2.2.12-20
>
> because of abnormal shutdown of system due to power
> failure
> 1. Incoming mails are fetching normally and
> delivering  Linux to all user thru win95 but, now it
> is not going to win95 machine by Ms-Exchange .
>
> 2. Linux machine is not connecting to win95 machine
> by telnet and vice versa, however ping is working
> fine .
>
> 3. while trying to recover problem by FSCK command,
> it is not fully recovering all the errors .
>
> We have tried the following till today .......
>
> 1. System is Thoroughly checked by Linuxconf command
> and no discrepancy is found on Networking ,
> mailsystem etc .
>
> 2. telnet is installed again on Linux from CD to
> rectify the connectivity problem but did not help
> out .
>
> 3. Files like .procmailrc etc are checked and found
> all settings right .
>
> Regards

http://lists.linux-india.org/cgi-bin/wilma/linux-delhi

=====
son of linux inspired by anand babu(kshounish dasgupta
lajpatnagar l-II 104/105 bigleap academy
6314429 6314493 pincode 110024]