ORACLE Help

Hello FRiends..
        I m having problem in Installing PERSONAL
ORACLE 8 and D2k .When i install oracle it creates
ORACLE HOME at c:\orawin95 , while installing D2k it
again creates ORACLE HOME at c:\orawin95 , and gives
error . I tried to install D2k in some other folder ,
c:\orawin98 , this again gives problem...

Kindly give a solution to this problem..

Well sorry for raising  a problem outside LINUX world.

Regards
Parag Bansal