Xwindows configuration after every reboot..

Hi,
    I have a workstation with Redhat Linux 6.2 with XFree86-3.3.6-20
and video card  detected as
####
First video: Super-VGA
Chipset: Cirrus CL-GD5480 (PCI Probed)
 Memory:  2048 Kbytes
 RAMDAC:  Cirrus Logic Built-in 8-bit pseudo-color DAC
(with 6-bit wide lookup tables (or in 6-bit mode))
####
My monitor is SAMSUNG samtron 45Bn,
Now my problem is after every reboot i have to configure xwindow.
which i does normally like /usr/sbin/setup-> configure the xwindow
configuration -> vcard as above -> monitor-> custom->
Non Interlaced 1024x768 @ 60 Hz 800x600 @Hz
I also tried by xf86config command line xwindow config tool but did't
work out,
I have no manual of monitor can someone tell about vsync etc for this
monitor .

Please help,

Thanks & Regards

Yash