Xwindow config after every reboot

Hi !!
  Friends, i hav a linux box with RH6.2, with the details of as...
######
First video: Super-VGA
        Chipset: Cirrus CL-GD5480 (PCI Probed)
        Memory:  2048 Kbytes
        RAMDAC:  Cirrus Logic Built-in 8-bit pseudo-color DAC
                 (with 6-bit wide lookup tables (or in 6-bit mode))
#########
  My problem is after every reboot i have to configure xwindows, which iam doing through /usr/sbin/setup Xwindow configuration...
I have SAMSUNG monitor which i give as Non Interlaced 1240x768 resolution and  50-90 as vertical sync rate.

Please help..

Regards,

Yash