Re: 2 Ethernet

You should write how you are connecting to outside
world (make some diagram). Presuming that you have 3
NICs on the GW, I think you are trying to use a static
route which routes your requests thru the one
configured. You need to run dynamic routing protocol
like RIP2 or OSPF. This can be done by running routed
or gated. Read their man pages.

Regards,
Naresh

--- Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sahil@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> The situation is this:
> In New Zealand you can get 128k DSL Links fairly
> cheaply.  I am intending on
> getting 2 of them and configuring my Linux Box so
> that I have a 256k Internet
> Link :)
>
> I am able to get it to a state where the LAN has 2
> Gateways; 192.168.1.254
> and 192.168.1.253 where each gateway is one 128k
> Link.
>
> If I configure my Linux Box for either gateway the
> Internet Works.. :)  But,
> only at 128k :(
>
> Does anybody know how to make it so that I can use
> both connections together?
>  Perhaps even so that 192.168.1.253 is used for
> Outgoing Data and
> 192.168.1.254 is used for Incoming?
>
> Cheers,
> Sahil