2 Ethernet

Hello Everyone,
The situation is this:
In New Zealand you can get 128k DSL Links fairly cheaply.  I am intending on
getting 2 of them and configuring my Linux Box so that I have a 256k Internet
Link :)

I am able to get it to a state where the LAN has 2 Gateways; 192.168.1.254
and 192.168.1.253 where each gateway is one 128k Link.

If I configure my Linux Box for either gateway the Internet Works.. :)  But,
only at 128k :(

Does anybody know how to make it so that I can use both connections together?
 Perhaps even so that 192.168.1.253 is used for Outgoing Data and
192.168.1.254 is used for Incoming?

Cheers,
Sahil