RE: unix internals

Unix Network Programming by Richard stevens is for you .

-----Original Message-----
From: chenga venkatesh [mailto:chenga_v@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 14 June 2001 2:19 PM
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] unix internals

Hi,

I am chenga. I need ur help. Is there any good books available in the

market for unix internals. I need some books which would cover the following

topics in depth

a) Socket Programming
b) Threads Programming
c) InterProcess communication
d) Networking concepts
e) Signals

Expecting ur reply at ur earliest conveneience.

chenga