FP Extensions for Linux

I've been working with that b*tch called ``FrontPage Extensions for
Unix'' from rtr.com for some time (the epithet is justified, as you'll
find out if you ever use it :) I personally don't like it, but clients
seem to love it, specially since WebDAV hasn't caught on too well,
especially in the Winduhs world (I wonder why?).

Anyone know a method of administering FP for Unix/Linux through a web
front-end?  I mean, install it for virtual domains, etc?  If you do,
have you ever used it yourself, personally?  What's your experience
been?

Regards,

-- Raju
--