Re: Celeron Vs Duron

> > a big word of advice... please check if it supports OpenGL, coz i didnt!
> > ;( and ended up with an otherwise good ATI Rage2c (4Mb) card, but
couldnt
> > speed up my NFS games..)
>
> hey hey hey...
> what is this...
> i have the intel740.. it is strictly a D3D card... and my nfs ROCKS... i
> mean its grafics(are mondo ultimo),speed... some games that need OGL dont
> work at all... but.. what the heck... it doesnt make any diff now...
intresting.... if i remember correctly, the intel 740/810 and 815 series of
video chipsets hav full opengl support (but with support for almost no
extensions)... so most of the accelerated opengl games shud work.. and if i
remember correctly, i cud run quake2 in opengl mode on a i740 card that i
had for abt a week (though that was 2 years back, so i might be wrong!)

Bye,