Re: Celeron Vs Duron

Hi,

If u r going for an agp card, then make sure that it is a good one. Nowadays
the nvidia riva tnt2 based cards cost in the region of rs.3500/- so there is
no point in buying a cheap card to compromise on the experience... In fact
the intel 815 nboard video card is quite good with a p3!! Today i got my
office pc's 815 onboard video upgraded to a matrox g400, and i noticed only
small change in fps in quake 3 arena (and here we do play lots of quake!!!)
Dont go in for any cheap agp card (e.g sis/trident/cirrus logic) those are
worse than the intel 810/815 onboard graphics accelerators.. i wud recomend
either a matrox g400 if u wan't crisp display on a large monitor or any
nvidia (riva tnt or higher) chipset based card (never used the newer ati or
s3 cards!) if u wan't good 3d performence!