From: linux-delhi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-delhi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Vipul
Mathur
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2001 11:44 PM
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] [Commercial][OT] Required domain registration
+ redirection

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 11:37:44PM -0700, Chandresh Pant wrote:
> Hi Vipul
>
> --- Vipul Mathur <vipul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I want to register a domain for myself and need it
>
> Go to www.Namezero.com. They give you free domain and
> redirection facility.

Thanx for the reply Chandresh, but I have been using NameZero's free service
since the past one year, and now they are going to terminate the free
service.

This is precisely why I posted this query :-)

NameZero will terminate serving your domain chandresh.org after one year
from
when your registered, unless of course you shell out $19.95.

Better get ready for it !

--
Cheerio!

-- Vipul Mathur