Re: [Commercial][OT] Required domain registration + redirection

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 11:37:44PM -0700, Chandresh Pant wrote:
> Hi Vipul
>
> --- Vipul Mathur <vipul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I want to register a domain for myself and need it
>
> Go to www.Namezero.com. They give you free domain and
> redirection facility.

Thanx for the reply Chandresh, but I have been using NameZero's free service
since the past one year, and now they are going to terminate the free service.

This is precisely why I posted this query :-)

NameZero will terminate serving your domain chandresh.org after one year from
when your registered, unless of course you shell out $19.95.

Better get ready for it !

--
Cheerio!

-- Vipul Mathur
  <vipul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (O,O)    http://www.vipul.f2s.com/
    <vipul@xxxxxxxxxx>     (   )  The Geek shall inherit the Earth

The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be
done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.
		-- E. Hubbard