Re: [Commercial][OT] Required domain registration + redirection

Thanx for the offers Ankur and Sudhir, I'll get back to you when I have my
domain registered.

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 11:12:02PM +0530, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> That's a great offer, ankur. But i still don't know how it is going to
> work, if the f2s webserver is not configured accordingly to handle the
> requests to the given domain. I am assuming that they are some kinda
> virtual hosting being provided there. Don't tell me that they give a
> free IP too!!!!!!

They don't give a free IP :( I'm still confused how an entry in Ankur's dns
will do what I want?

--
Cheerio!

-- Vipul Mathur
  <vipul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (O,O)    http://www.vipul.f2s.com/
    <vipul@xxxxxxxxxx>     (   )  The Geek shall inherit the Earth

The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be
done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.
		-- E. Hubbard