ppp and eth0 prob

hi,
    i have a Debian box.which is not on network
but still has a n/w card
    the problem is that when the normally the gateway in routing table is set via eth0 by default
and when i try to connect to internet then in /var/log/messages in shows  NOT AUTHRIZED TO URE IP afeter getting connceted and just then after this message in disconnects.i have my own DNS on this box.when i tried 2 dial via wvdial i was able 2 establish ppp connection.but no browsing because in /var/log/messages in showed not replacing default gateway(ie via eth0).when i down my eth0
then it works fine.and after net connection when i up eth0 then routing table has gateways via eth0 and ppp0
and browsing is normal
     pls do tell me where is the problem in configuration?

manish

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!