Re: PixelView PlayTV pro with RH 7.0 problem

HI,
  thanks for the info. yes, i am using the default
one. I mean, i didnt configure anything. i just
plugged in the pixelview card and the kernel detected
it, so i thought I was in pretty good shape of getting
it to work.
  Then I installed the xawtv-xxx.rpm. Once done, i run
/usr/bin/xawtv, a blank window pops up, and then the
whole system hangs.

anyway, let me try the config you suggested. Shall get
back the results to you.

Thanks.

choon

http://scoreboard.sourceforge.net