Re: fetching external mail to local LAN

hi
    i have a problrm.i want to know whether a program is using a particular port ot not from command like without using nmap(in any way).
    actually i m sending live streaming (from a NT mc using real encoder) to a real server running on linux. the problem is that some times there is an error on encoder side ,it stop working giving error "could not conect to server" , but the server program rmserver keeps running and we can see the static videos on site but no live.can any one tell me that how can i find when  encoder stop(i mean how can i see on server side that the encoder is not working).

manish

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!