Re: Re: [LIH] Your opinion please - no flame wars !

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 01:13:56AM -0400, Neil wrote:

>guys guys guys ...
>this discussion is going nowhere.
[snip]
Ya I agree

>of em... so debian is the right choice... no doubt u will end up pulling
>out ur hair more often and by the end of the endavour... u mite not have
[snip]
Neil is that really u speakin.....

The random quantum fluctuations of my brain are historical accidents that
happen to have decided that Neil speaking something sane  and
Apocalypse are orthogonal and should remain that way.
;)

>Ignorance is bliss.. u know that dont you?

hmmm....
--
	X windows:	We wrote the book on core dumps.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>