RE: kernel compile in 2.2.16 on i686

U want me to list the whole .config here???
anyways, i looked into the boot directory and noticed the laaarge size of
bvmlinux.out
Upon taking a closer look at the config, i noticed that many of the drivers
were being compiled in-kernel so i jus changed them to modules. That reduced
the size very much and i finally ended up with a bootable bzImage.
Thanks however for ur attention... urs as well as kshounish's

Regards,
Amitoj