Re: kernel compile in 2.2.16 on i686

You haven't given the details as to how you went about
it. hence it will be difficult to comment. I would
suggest you go thru the documentation that comes with
the sources and go thru the process once again. If the
error still persists, please give the details of the
procedure you followed along with your system
configuration.

-narsingh
--- "Amitoj Singh Sukhija , Gurgaon"
<amitoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi,