Bus Error ?

what exactly is a bus error? I searched, and only came up with some generic
explanations of what a bus error is.

Last night I 'tightened' security on my system (RH 7.0) using the beta
Bastille Linux. Now, each time I su to root, and then logout, I get "Bus
Error" at the prompt . Everything works exactly as documented : but for the error.

This has started from the *next reboot* after installing bastille.

Any clues ?

nikk

--
You speak of courage.  Obviously you do not know the difference between
courage and foolhardiness.  Always it is the brave ones who die, the soldiers.