Re: Linux Training (fwd)

kshoun>and if somebody things that the corprates are the best in linux then i must
dear,
we just said that NOBODY is good at it.
and no matter how much u argue, its not going to change that fact.
things are what they are and you cannot change them. Knolege, is
something that cannot be imparted. one has to assimilate it oneself.
and linux is one of the better examples of the same.
u can teach a couple of corporates to 'ls -a|less' but u cant teach them
to do more than that. the teaching stops there... but as most of us know,
an 'ls' is not going to help you do anything great. the real stuff is still
learnt at home/office, when u pull ur hair out screaming "what the
<censored> is this?? " in simple terms... you can only learn to solve a
problem when it crops up.

kshoun>and i am happy to teach the corporates and feel great when they call me sir.
that is just self gratification if nothing else... u want people to give
you importance... thats ur problem/whatever...

kshoun>would like to take the chalenge from u type of guys
kshoun>mu no is 6314429m
buddy, no one is challenging you. you just go on believing what you want
and we will do the same. you will realise the truth in due time...

kshoun>reasearch on linux on my own and i am, successfull many a times
and that is supposed to mean....

Neil
--
Ignorance is bliss.. u know that dont you?