GRUB

folks,
        i use lilo and NT loader currently to boot into linux and NT
(basically lilo for linux or nt, then NT for nt or 98)
i have tried using XOSL, it works fine, but now i want 2 try out something
new...
i heard about GRUB, i went thru the docs.
the only prob is that they sounded to technical ..
i have first 30 MB Linux, 2 GB FAT, 2 GB Linux, rest FAT... (tot 18 GB)
how do i go about installing grub is my query, please let me know in simple
terms if u can ..
-js