Hoax mail originating from your system

Dear Sir,

The enclosed message was sent to the Linux-Delhi mailing list by a
user of your services.  All timestamps and IP's are enclosed in the
headers.  We request you to kindly let us know the identity of the
dial-up user who was assigned that IP at that time as well as his/her
originating phone number (if CLI is enabled and logged) so that we may
take further legal action against him/her for perpetrating fraud,
identity theft and causing needless concern to over 300 users of our
Mailing list.

Hoping for an early reply.

Regards,

Raj Mathur
Coordinator,
India Linux Users' Group, Delhi (Linux-Delhi)

---------------- Hoax message