RMS visit to Delhi in August

Hi,

As some of you would be aware, FSF-India is organising a big set of
events with Richard M Stallman, the founder of the Free Software
Foundation and the Father of GNU in Kerala later this year.  RMS may
also be able to stop over in Delhi in August on his way back.

We'd love to have him speak to ILUG-Delhi, Sarai and all interested
people.  If you feel that you can help with organising any of the
following:

- Press meeting(s)
- Professional seminar/talk
- Hotel accommodation
- Local Transport
- Sightseeing (?)
- Food
- Publicity
- Anything else which would help

Please get in touch with me.  I'll start a mailing list for this
specific event soon.

Your ideas would help immensely.

Regards,

-- Raju