Required: Freelancers

Hi..ILUG-Delhi,

This mail comes to you with regard to job opportunities for freelancers.
But before that allow me to introduce my organization.

Vans Information Ltd, is a reputed Bombay-based Information Management
company. Though the company has been in existence for the last 8 years,
its history can be traced to past 76 years as a part of Popular Prakashan
Pvt. Ltd, one of the oldest Publishing houses. The company is into
providing business Information, content creation, content management and
owns a medical portal. Our electronic database, VANSCOM is one of the
most reliable and widely used business databases.

We are currently looking for freelancers with a good working knowledge of
Linux or other free operating systems and possessing a flair for writing.
These people would be responsible for writing technical articles,
reviews, how-tos, tips, etc. pertaining to Linux and/or other Free OSs.
The remuneration offered are very good and on par with the industry
standards. The job provides flexibility of time, and liberty of choosing
one's field of interest.

Those willing to offer their services can send their detailed resume to
goldie@xxxxxxxxxxxx, with a brief write-up on their experiences with
Linux or other Free OSs.

Seeking your kind cooperation.

Regards