Antivirus for Amavis

Dear Friends,

I want to protect all windows clients from antiviruses which wud be routed
thru my mail server in Linux. I downloaded Amavis and while configuring it
asked for some antivirus package.
I tried Kapersky but din't work. Innoculate It (free version) is for
windows only. I cud'nt find any other anti-virus. I wud be happy if anyone
cud send me a link for the same ie any free anti-virus which can be used
with amavis.
I know when someone started a thread on Viruses somebody talked about
Amavis.
Thanx a lot
Goldwyn :o)