Re: Mailing list + web interface

--- Chandresh Pant <chpant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Pankaj
>
> --- Pankaj Kaushal <apenguinhead@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > 	Does anyone knows of a mailing list + web fourum
> in
> > one.

> can become it's member and start ur own group there,
> it's very easy to use and It'll suffice ur all needs
> (I guess). I use it for Shayiri groups (urdu). U can
> start a group on any topic. It supports many
> automatic
> features without programming. And it's FREE. And if

Yeah Allright, but I consider myself a programmer
not user. I am not intrested in starting a group but
giving sarai a solution for there fourum / mailman
inconsistancy. ie Some ppl are on sarai mailing lists
and some are on web interface fourum thing that i on
www.sarai.net.

> > 	X windows:	Built to fall apart.
>
> From where u get all these ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^??? I
> like
> these.
I have made a cookie file and generate it randomly.

--
	X Windows: You will envy the dead.

Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>
Proud to use GNU <www.gnu.org>