Re: Mailing list + web interface

Hi Pankaj

--- Pankaj Kaushal <apenguinhead@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 	Does anyone knows of a mailing list + web fourum in
> one.

can become it's member and start ur own group there,
it's very easy to use and It'll suffice ur all needs
(I guess). I use it for Shayiri groups (urdu). U can
start a group on any topic. It supports many automatic
features without programming. And it's FREE. And if u
are member of yahoo already, ur member of yahoo group
also. It also keeps archives of messages. And lots
more. Earlier it used to be egroups.

> 	No not Mailman.
> 	I want a fourum to which anyone can contribute via
> email
> 	as well as web interface.
>
>     If not can anyonegive some pointers
> 	I can code in PHP but will learn anythin.
> 	Even mod/embeded/whatever Perl <-- Raju ji
> 	listenin yet.
> --

Well if want to program ur disscussion forum, u can
get free space from www.mycgiserver.com (don't mislead
from the name) It supports java servlets, jsp, php
(I'm not sure) mysql(Soon coming) and lot's of GNUed
DBMS, WAP etc. If u need help in programming I can
help u.