Booting Problems........

hi .....
 i'm havin' problem in my linux machine....
 whenever i boot 2 linux it drops me to an emergency shell and ask me
to run
fsck ...but when i do so it says u r superblock is corupt...so i use
e2fsck -b
8193 /dev/hda7(mi native partition) to load alternate
superblock......but nothin
happens ...it again shows the same erro message...but there is one
strange thing
i noticed evry time i issue any command it displays an eerro r meesage
"error
in opening read onli file sys. /dev/null" is there ani way to handle
this
/dev/null problem...
 moreover i doesn't mount mi /proc ...

 but i kin boot 2 windows normalli...