Re: [isp-linux] Re: Blocking all APNIC IP Addresses

Hi Sandip,

I agree that spam and cracking from some countries in the region are a
major problem.  For instance, I do keep getting probed from China all
the time, and I'm reasonably sure that their policy is to remain dumb
on all reports of abuse.  Fine, China is likely to get as marginalised
in the Internet as it was in the economic world some time back.  I
also realise that if that is the case, it's up to me as a system admin
to take necessary measures to protect my servers and my data, not to
go around putting mindless bans on IP's.