Re: [TROLL] License of messages sent to he list

> This is nice idea. I agree to this. This goes with the
> spirit of Linux.

please dont treat linux as the ultimate thing ok. linux is only something
that keeps us pointed in the right dirrection. its not the goal its the
means to the goal. and i think its time to progress from linux rather than
establish ourselves as a "linux" society and fall into the same dangers of
the propritary world as from where i am sitting(in my chair at home) i
feel even many GNUians are heading to that era again and will eventually
get there.

Neil