Re: Just some interesting info

> I just attended a XML/WAP seminar by Sun , the speaker was an indian guy
> from Australia . Well he gave his presentation with powerpoint , what was
> very interesting was that he was running windoze using VMWare on Red Hat .
> I was indeed pleasantly surprised to see such an implementation being used
> for presentations .
what an ass..
trust an indian to make a fool of himself... why make a presentation in
ppt when u try to show that u r using linux???? i mean... didnt he find
any linux bases thingys that could do the same thing???
the underdown went down under to come out an ass...

as for vmware... i think it is meant only for those who need to show their
boss that they are still working in win98.cos in the big picture... vmware
sucks.(not technologically... but practically)
Neil