Re: Just some interesting info

> as for vmware... i think it is meant only for those who need to show their
> boss that they are still working in win98.cos in the big picture... vmware
> sucks.(not technologically... but practically)
tell me of one other method of running client server apps on one comp with a
linux server and windows client!!! Also if u hav to do certain types of
quality testing, vmware makes life so easy that it actually increases
productivity by 500% or more. Esp since windows does not let u uninstall
certain components once they are installed. And anyday copying a preset
windows install over the lan into a comp running vmware is faster than
reinstalling windows on another machine with a preset environment!!!

Bye,