Re: Just some interesting info

Hi ,
Well the slides were quite simple so the transitions were quite smooth . It will work quite well if you have adequate video ram . My notebook has 32 mb and i have sucessfully played flash movies on it , in a previous config with RH as the host and win98 as the guest OS . Currently i use Win2k as Host and Mandrake as well as Win2k advanced server as guest OSs .
- Ankur.

At 07:11 PM 4/1/2001, you wrote:
>he was running windoze using VMWare on Red Hat .
How was the response of Powerpoint wrt display of slides ?
I am asking this b'cos he could have run the presentation on Star Office.
But as I have broughtout earlier .... running Star Office is a big time
drag.
I have also experienced SO to crash when running those mega 20 - 100 mb
presentations
Kindly comment upon the presentation .... was it graphics intensive and if
yes ...were the slides transition smooth?
Regards,
Sunil Dhaka