Just some interesting info

Hi Guys ,
I just attended a XML/WAP seminar by Sun , the speaker was an indian guy from Australia . Well he gave his presentation with powerpoint , what was very interesting was that he was running windoze using VMWare on Red Hat . I was indeed pleasantly surprised to see such an implementation being used for presentations .
- Ankur.

P.S> Thos who dont know about VMWare , its awesome for someone who juggles many OSs , especially cross platform software developers .