Front End for mysql

Cud anyone tell me a good front-end for mysql. I've tried sourceforge.net
and freshmeat.net but they don't have anything good to offer.

One of the frontends I downloaded was mysql gui static 1.7. but it gives me
an error - cannot connect to local mysql server using /tmp/mysql.sock
If u can help me rectify this error then it wud be great! There is no
mysql.sock file in /tmp/mysql.sock. I tried making one with the port no.
3306 but does'nt help. (A foolish idea i guess).

Thanx a lot.

Goldwyn :o)